Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Want You

I want to stare into your eyes
Until I can no longer see.
I want to lay in bed with you
Cause there is nowhere else I'd rather be.
I want to kiss your soft lips
No other lips I want to kiss again.
I want you to hold me in your arms
Knowing I am your girl and you are my man.
I want to love you
Like no one else has before.
I am the girl that you love
I am the one that you adore.
I am the one that will keep you on your toes
Make you fight for what you believe.
Together we can reach the stars
And anything, we can achieve.
I want you to see
All the love and passion I have inside.
I want you to know that this time
I will not leave, I will not run, I will not hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment