Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Longing Love

Have you ever wanted someone so bad it ached and all the strength you had was focused on breathing, hoping that person will call so you can be next to them once again.  The touch of them on your skin made you long in anticipation.  That just sitting next to the person still wasn't close enough for you. You anxiously waited for that kiss, to feel the soft, gentle touch of their lips to yours. To feel their breath on your skin, that gives you goose bumps just thinking about it.  I desire the love that is constantly on your mind, and you on their mind.  Anticipating the next moment to hear their voice or to spend time with them

I seek the love that writers want to make books about, that poets are inspired to write love poems about, and that actors want to make movies about. 

I want to know the touch that reassures and says at the same time "I love you and will be by your side through it all" I want to feel the kiss and the embrace that tells me that I am safe and he loves everything about me, and doesn't want to let me go.
I want to see in his actions that I am the best girl for him, and that no other girl will ever compare. That his eyes, his heart, his thoughts are only for me. I want to see and feel all the romance that is burning between us.

I long for the love that will never hurt me, never leave me, who stands by my side and says, "You are my everything, and there is no one else for me." 

I want my "one".

No comments:

Post a Comment