Every year, no matter where we are, we always say what we are thankful for. This year was different in two ways. One, we (as in my family and I) stayed home at my parent's house. There was too much snow down in Tenino and my dad had to work a 10 hour shift. Two, I had a crazy year. Not only did I meet someone who I fell for, deeply, but I had gotten sick. The sick part was shortly after I had met this person. Part of me is thankful for him, for being there for me, taking care of me. But I am extremely thankful for my health/life. I'm thankful for my family, KL, LC, HW, GH, TR, RP and his wife MP, everyone else who came and prayed over me and came to visit me, gave my family food, and my classmates for fighting for me in class.
It's been a rough year, but I'm glad to say that I'm thankful for everyone in my life.
Thank you!! I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment