2010 was a roller coaster of feelings for me. I had met someone that had touched my heart like no other before. I met him in May just after my birthday. He was sweet and charming and we got along great. I had fallen in love. He was everything I had wanted. He kissed me just right, he made me laugh, he made me feel safe, and like I can be myself. He was there during the hardest time in my whole life. He took care of me. Now he's gone. He is with someone else. He adores her. He didn't adore me enough.
I fell for him and I fell hard. I couldn't believe it. Now that he is with her.....I think about him from time to time. I wish he cared for me, the way he cares for her. I loved him for who he was regardless of his income or his status in life. He made me feel loved. He held me and kissed me like no other. He was there....when he didn't need to be.
Now looking back, I miss him. I miss our conversations, I miss our intimacy ...i miss him. But I don't miss him enough to call or to ever go back to him.
Now that 2010 is coming to a close....i have moved on from him.....i need to forget about him like he never existed. He didn't love me enough.....there is someone out there who will love me for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment