Over the weekend I was motivated by CG and her dramatic weight loss. She looks absolutely AMAZING!! It took her about 2 years to get to where she is, and it's amazing. She told me that she has not stepped foot into a gym the whole time.
This gave me motivation. If she can work 13 hour days, commute, raise two kids, be there for her husband, and parents AND still lose over 100lbs....then what is my excuse?? Yeah I have no excuse.
So I know I need to get my butt into gear. I began my 30-Day Jillian Michaels Challenge. It is the same concept as a Yoga 30-Day Challenge. I must workout for at least 30 minutes for 30 Days. If I skip a day, then I must workout twice the next day. I need to get into a groove to improve myself and get in the shape that I totally see myself in.
I know I have gained a lot my weight and more since last summer. I felt great last summer (after I recovered). I'm going to get back into that, and better!!! YEAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment