I was talking with a guy who is from Yakima. We have been talking for about a month or so, texting, and talking on MSN Video chat. He seemed like a great guy, a great catch, and someone that I may be looking for.
After much anticipation, we finally met in Seattle. Everything seemed fine. He looked the same as on video, but something was off. I don't know if it was me, or him, but something was off. He is 5'6" and good looking. Withing the first 15 minutes of our date, he had already startled me and planted a kiss on me. That wasn't really cool with me. However I brushed it off.
We walked along the waterfront, talking and getting to know each other. For some reason, I was bored. It wasn't what we were doing that bored me, I think it was who I was with. I wasn't excited.
We went to Gameworks and played a few rounds of air hockey. I lost of course. =) But that was fine.
We also went to the T-Mobile store, and Old Navy to look around. We ended up at Fox Sports Grill watching the Philly's game.
I was making the best of things and I was really trying to "get in him" but everything I did, I just felt obligated.
We went to Kerry Park to talk for a bit. We kissed some more and the date shortly ended after that. We had spent about 8 hours together, and there was nothing there that made me want to come back for more. The spark wasn't there for me. He on the other hand, was ready to move over here and be with me. WOW dude!!!
I'm not sure I'll be seeing him again....
No comments:
Post a Comment