Thursday, January 19, 2012

30-Day...How about 30 Minute Challenge



‎30 Day Challenge: Day One 
My friend and I were born 17 hours apart, and our mom's are still great friends. 
I am left handed. I am a true Taurus. I am stubborn, hard-headed, down to earth, caring, loyal, giving, and kinda crazy. 
I will be graduating with a Bachelor in Business Administration degree at the end of February.
I love to paint my nails, cook a great meal for a friend or family, and I love to plan events. 
Aside from being girly, I can get dirty. I can set up a tent, go camping, and paddle a raft down a river.
I love to make people laugh, even at my expense. I love to sing Karaoke....even if I'm tone deaf.
I love with all my heart, and I'm very much a romantic.
I have a bucket list, and I already have a few things checked off.



Day Two:
10 likes:
~ Stargazer lilies
~ Dark Chocolate
~ cuddling
~ Romance
~ soft kisses
~ traveling
~ Random road trips
~ wine
~ tall, dark features, and handsome
~ the color RED


10 Dislikes:
~ Rude people
~ Lima beans and brussel sprouts
~ Liars
~ Cheaters
~ Thieves
~ Some Sci-Fi
~ Milk Chocolate
~ Inconsistency 
~ Bugs
~ The Dark


Day Three :  My Day:
I walked to work in the snow. I still managed to stop at Starbucks. I was the only employee at work for three hours.  Only two more co-workers showed up.  We were sent home around 1pm.  I walked home and climbed my icy hill.  I changed into my comfys and I did some homework.


Day Four: Tumblr Name
I don't have a Tumblr Name.....my twitter name is my nick name


Day Five: Places I want to visit
~Australia
~ Ireland
~ Germany
~ Jamaica
~ Italy


Day Six: Band most important to me
The New Kids on the Block...they were the first concert I ever saw


Day Seven: Reading
I like reading.  As of late I've been reading text books.  but I like Nicholas Sparks books and Thriller novels


Day Eight: Three things to say to different people
Don't talk about it....be about it. 


Day Nine: Pet Peeves
People who lie, cheat, steal, and mislead


Day 10: Live on one food and beverage for the rest of my days
Japanese food and water


Day 11: Favorite Quote
"Sing like no one's listening.
Dance like no one's watching.
Love like you'll never get hurt."


Day 12: my screen shot of my desktop 
Me, Cathy and the funny Jo Koy


Day 13: Three Confessions
I am a sucker for romance
I have never been to Vegas or Disneyland
I have a bit of OCD


Day 14: Celebrity Crushes
Ryan Gosling
Ryan Reynolds 
Johnny Depp
George Cloney
The ROCK


Day 15: Someone I fancy.....
Shhhh He knows who he is


Day 16: If the world ends tomorrow....
I would spend as much time as I could with the people I love


Day 17: What do I want to be when i get older?
I want to be a Party Planner


Day 18: TV show I'm addicted to
Friends


Day 19: All the places I have lived
Georgetown
Ballard
Shoreline
Queen Anne
Bellevue


Day 20: Concerts I've been to
Way too many to list.  Everything from Country to Hip Hip to Teen Pop


Day 21: Turn on & Turn Offs
Turn ons:
Honesty
Dark eyes
Compassion
Loyalty


turn offs:
Liars
Cheaters
Selfishness
Insecurity


Day 22: A picture of what I wore today
A grey sweater, black scarf, jeans and snow boots


Day 23:  A letter to someone
Dear Someone, 


I haven't met you yet....but I think I like you!  
Love, 
Sarah


Day 24: Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
~ Does he love me?
~ Will I get married one day?
~ Will I get a great job after I graduate?
~ Will I move to NYC?
~ Does he want to be my BF?
~ What should i make for dinner?
~ How can I help plan Heidi's wedding?


Day 25: Date someone with great personality and not cute, or cute and boring personality
I want to date someone who has a great personality.  Over time...looks go away.  something better be there to fill in the silence


Day 26: Little things that make me warm and fuzzy
When he sends me a text or calls me just to say hello and see how I'm doing
Snuggles with him


Day 27: Handwriting
Is Chicken Scratch


Day 28: Wishes on 11:11?
Rare....


Day 29: Picture of myself
Look at my profile


Day 30: Anything I want to post
I love to love love



No comments:

Post a Comment