Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year...New Goals

     Last time I wrote....it was a year ago. A lot has changed within the past year.  I'm seriously dating an amazing guy, I have a wonderful job with Noetix, I'm getting ready to move into a new place, and I'm always constantly trying to improve myself and lose weight. So, with Don being at my house...I've been wanting to look better for him.  So, I'm working out now.  I've restarted working out to Jillian Michael's 30 Shred.  I weighted in this morning, and yes, it was high.  However...I see it as motivation to be healthier and happier. my goal is to be down to 150lbs by the end of 2013.  So here is it...I'm documenting it here and now. I will do this everyday, without a gym membership and with the motivation of me.  My guy is always there to support me, and to encourage me.  I will try to cut back on the beer and the chocolate, two of my weaknesses.
     I do not know how many times I'll check in and blog about this...I'll work on it.  But at least it's here and now.



No comments:

Post a Comment