Introducing the Slow Carb diet. I know many have heard of the "No Carb Diet" this is similar, but different. With this diet, I eat legumes, meat, and veggies. No dairy, no fruit, no white flour. I get one cheat day a week. Sounds easy enough.
Well today was day one. For breakfast I ate one scrambled egg, a sausage patty and an avocado. I was full until lunch. Then for lunch I had a cobb salad without cheese and a tomato soup. So yummy. Then this evening we went to Costco and stocked up on veggies, meats, and beans. Dinner was chicken breast, some black beans and salad.
I am excited to start day two, to see how I feel tomorrow with less carbs. I had so much energy throughout today. Yes, I had a slight headache, but that could have been from the chaos at work. We'll see how tomorrow goes.
Excited for new beginnings!
If you're interested, below are the links I received and that changed my mind:
First read this:
If you made it past that, then read this:
If it sounds like something you can follow 100 percent and NOT CHEAT, then buy this:
And read the first 1/3 of the book that discusses the diet, how it works, and answers lots of questions. It will also be used as a reference guide. He’s a great writer.
No comments:
Post a Comment