Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Skinny jeans and donuts

Back in the day, say around 2001 - 2005 I was somewhat fit.  I mean compared to now, I was in shape. Of course, I bitched and complained that I wasn't skinny enough, or more toned.  Now, I look back and wish I had that body now.
I want to get back to that body.  I'm tired of not being happy with my size, how I fit into my clothes, or what the number on the scale says.

I don't like that my thighs touch and rub together when I walk.  It hurts and it's not cute. I don't need the infamous thigh gap. I mean c'mon I have hips, and I don't use Photoshop.. I would just like to wear a mini skirt or a pair of short cut offs and not have my thighs jiggling in the wind.
My tummy...yeah lets go there....I have a weakness for donuts, my tummy reflects it too. I have had the flatter tummy....can I have that again??!! I'd like to wear a smaller pair of jeans, preferably skinny jeans, and not have my tummy stealing the show.
Then there are my good-bye arms. My underarms are just ridiculous.  I can't stand it, and they always seem to be the last place I lose weight. I have this dress that is super cute, but right now my arms no longer fit in it, and some of the buttons pop. Horrible!!
However, I love my ass and boobs. I mean I've always have a nice big ole butt. I'm NOT ashamed.  It just needs some toning and tightening. My boobs are even better.  I really don't want to lose those.

Anyway, so I decided that I needed to make a change.  My attitude was going downhill fast.  I was cranky and sad, and didn't really give a shit about anything. I decided to refer to my girl Elle Woods who brilliantly stated, "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy.  Happy people just don't shoot their husbands. They just don't."
I don't want to be an anger-ball, and I DO want to feel better about myself and how I look in my clothes.
I want to get back to the way I was, physically.
I'm tired of saying tomorrow I'll go to the gym or I'll eat better next week. I'm not getting any younger. I've re-started today. I needed to re-start today.
Besides, I want look good for my future husband, ya know.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment